Get Your Tax Credit NOW

I just received a very generous offer from my CPA here in Portland, Grant Folske. He has offered any of my clients a flat fee of $200 to file an amended 2008 tax return. If you’ve become a first time home buyer in 2009, and you were waiting to claim that purchase on next years return, you do NOT have to wait. You can file the amended return and get your hands on that $8000.00 ASAP.

Contact Grant Folske and his team:
(wk) 503-244-7016

My guess is that he will help you even if you aren’t my client.

Leave a Comment